Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2019

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

IMPORTANT:

I still have a few students and parent volunteers who have not yet returned their filled out field trip forms.

Ask your child if I called out their name. If I did not call out their name, you may have sent back a form but I did not receive it, or you may not yet have filled out your form. Two children thought they had handed in their forms but I did not see them in the pile at school. If you are a girl, I found your form (it had got stuck with another one). If you were the boy who was not sure if you handed in your form, I did not find it. It was not handed in to the basket.

I also gave the students an additional white form yesterday, which the Mustard Seed requires to be filled out and returned.

ALL forms need to be in by Thursday at the very latest as I have to send off information to the Mustard Seed by Thursday evening. I cannot take students without forms or with incorrectly filled forms. If I receive incorrectly filled forms last minute, I cannot take your child, so its best to hand them in early so I can check them and return them if necessary.

The forms really only take five minutes to fill out, so I would be very grateful if they could be returned by tomorrow, Wednesday so I am not so rushed on Thursday, which is a very busy day with parent teacher interviews happening. Thanks in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment